FLIPP is looking for an Interactive Thinker to join our creative team. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual, with a passion for current interactive design trends, web standards, and user experience. They must possess the ability turn strategic goals into coherent design direction and work with the team to take a project from kick-off to launch. From mobile to desktop experiences, the right candidate will have a solid understanding of how technologies can be used to create the best solution.
A sense of humour, good taste in music (as defined by us) and the willingness to evolve with our growing company are essential. This is a full time position based out of our office in Calgary.
- Degree or Diploma in graphic/web design
- 3+ years experience within an interactive or digital media agency
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak to your work and collaborate with the team
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently or as a group.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Clean design aesthetic with a solid understanding of interactive design (user experience, user interface, colour theory & typography)
- Experience with mobile and responsive interface design techniques
- Experience with front end development (html/css) and designing in the browser. You can take your design and make it work if needed.
- Understanding of the possibilities and limitations of web technologies, social media, and content management systems